Cox Communications, one of the best in the American telecommunications industry, brings you Cox TV. With millions of satisfied customers, it’s no surprise they are at the top. If you check out the Cox TV listing, you’ll know why this is so! With hundreds of channels to choose from, lots of HD content, On Demand and DVR options, it’s no surprise that Cox TV is so popular.
The Dolby® Digital 5.1 sound means you will hear everything with amazing clarity. The picture quality on Cox Advanced TV is 6 X sharper, and with a widescreen ratio of 16:9, watching the big picture can become an absolute pleasure.
When you sign up for Cox TV, you automatically get the all-new Interactive On-Screen Cox TV Guide. The guide has received a makeover and it’s now amazingly simple to use. You can do a lot more with its new features and helpful functions:
• Just pressing the Guide button will give you access to program choices. Then all you have to do is navigate using the arrow buttons and press Select when you find what you’ve been looking for.
• To find the right Cox TV guide listings format and to find show times, category or the title, you should just press the A, B or C buttons on your remote. For example, you may view by category like: Family, Sports, FD, and News. Or you can view by show start times.
• You can use your On Screen guide to see what HD channels are on, and if any new content is available in HD. Cox delivers popular HD channels like Fox, NBC, ABC, CNN, ESPN, Discovery, TBS, and more. If you wish, you can also add exclusively-HD channels like Universal HD and Palladia.
• Your guide on your remote also gives you access to DVR functions. The new features in the interactive TV guide now allow you to automatically record all the episodes of your favorite show for the entire season. You can also record multiple shows simultaneously. Once you see the Cox Cable TV listings you can decide what you want to watch, and record it on your DVR.
• Pressing the On Demand button gives you access to hundreds of titles in the On Demand library: TV shows, movies, concerts, sporting action and more. Choose what you want, and stream it to your TV.
• Set Parental Controls with the help of your guide and restrict what your kids get to watch.
Your Cox TV listings will not only tell you what show is airing on which channel, but also the date and time. So now you can set reminders and not miss your most loved programs. Get ready for an unbeatable home entertainment experience!